How to Use
PLEASE READ THE MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
Please make sure the Switch is powered on and has been upgraded to the latest version before use this product.
1. Before use wireless connection mode, please enter : Controllers-Change Grip/Order and stay on this page.
2. Long press the “SYNC” button for 3 seconds, the controller will enter pairing mode.
3. The LED indicators will flash alternatively. When it is paired with the Nintendo Switch console.the corresponding player LED indicator will remain on.
Turn off and Reconnect
1. Press the SYNC button to turn off the controller.
2. When the controller is off, press the HOME button to wake up the controller. The controller will automatically reconnect with the Nintendo Switch console. If the controller fails to reconnect with the Switch in 8 seconds, if will enter sleep mode.
3. NOTE: If you are unable to reconnect the controller with the Switch by pressing the HOME button, please refer to “First connect” to make an initial connection again
Vibration: Dual Vibration
Operating Voltage: 3V
Charging time: around 4h
Using time in wireless mode: about 8h
Lithium battery: 500mAh
CHEREEKI Game Controller fully supports Nintendo Switch. You can also use it for PC (Windows 7/8/10) in wired mode.
Package Included :
1 x CHEREEKI game controller
1 x Wired controller cable
1 x User guide